How to Make a Zombie Bite Cocktail
IT'S ALIVE! Or at least you won't be if you drink too many of these Zombie Bite Cocktails! Perfect for serving unsuspecting guests at your Halloween party!
- 25ml of Absinthe
- 25ml of Midori or Melon Schnapps
- 50ml of Pineapple Juice
- Lemon & Lime Soda
- Grenadine, for garnish
- Add the Absinthe, Midori, and pineapple juice to a cocktail shaker filled with ice
- Shake until cool to the touch
- Strain into a glass filled with crushed ice
- Top up with Lemon & Lime Soda
- Gently pour a small amount of grenadine over the back of a bar spoon, and down the side of the glass, creating a layered effect for garnish
Check out drinkstuff.com for all your cocktail equipment and accessories!