If you’re looking for a cocktail that’s perfect for a summer party, say no more. We’ve got you covered with this June bug cocktail recipe!
What Is A June Bug Cocktail?
The June bug cocktail tastes like a warm summer’s day. It features a mix of delicious fruity flavours, including melon, coconut, banana, pineapple and lemon.
How To Make A June Bug Cocktail
- 25ml of Coconut Rum
- 25ml of Melon Liqueur
- 25ml of Banana Liqueur
- 125ml of Pineapple Juice
- 25ml of Lime Juice
- Ice Cubes
- Pineapple Wedge and Pineapple Leaves (for garnish)
- Fill the cocktail shaker with ice
- Add the Rums, Liqueurs and Fruit Juices to the cocktail shaker
- Shake until the cocktail shaker is cold to the touch
- Strain into a glass filled with Ice Cubes
- Garnish with a Pineapple Wedge and Pineapple Leaves.